Textile Conference

Mary W. Ballard wrote in february on this list about a week long conference
on textile conservation November 13-17, 2000 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
The conference should be sponsored by the ICN, the ICOM Working Group on
Textiles and the Dutch Textile Committee. The 13-14 would be the ICOM-CC
Interim Meeting and dedicated to archaeological textiles, research and
conservation. Could you Mary or somebody else confirm this because I cant
find it in any paper or on any website. I am interested in more information.
Thanks in advance!

Kerstin Petersson, National Museum of Ethnography, Stockholm
E-mail at work: textil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx