AIC/TSG Election

Attention all AIC Textile Specialty Group members:

By this time you should have received your ballot for our 2000 election.  Christine Giuntini and Gwen Spicer are running for Vice-Chair, and Susan Adler and Beth McLaughlin are running for Treasurer.  Completed ballots are due back to me by May 15, 2000.

Thank you for participating.  Your vote is important!

Kathleen Kiefer
Nominating Committee Chair
Kathleen Kiefer, Conservator
20 Camilla Avenue