RE: dress forms

I have used Proportion London forms from Pucci - in New York. 212 633 0452. They have some fairly small ones (even girl's - although they have a bit too much tummy). These used to be Stockman forms, now Stockman is a French company with a different and smaller range. They don't have the "period" forms. Both the present Stockman's and Proportion London forms are paper mache covered with cloth. Either can be cut with a saber saw. Patty Silence