Adhesives Treatment Revisited Postprints

This is a follow-up message to my summary of the papers presented at the
UKIC Textiles Section Forum: Adhesive Treatments Revisited in November of
1997.  A number of people contacted me at the time regarding the
postprints.  I have just noticed today that they are finally listed on the
UKIC website.  They are available for 15 pounds sterling to non-members of
UKIC plus 3.60 pounds for postage to overseas addresses.  You can get more
information about ordering at the UKIC website: www.ukic.org.uk or by
writing to:

United Kingdom Institute for Conservation
109 The Chandlery
50 Westminster Bridge Road
London SE1 7QY
United Kingdom

Tel: 020 7721 8721 (International - +44 20 7721 8721)
Fax: 020 7721 8722 (International - +44 20 7721 8722)

Sorry for taking so long to get this information out.

Irene F. Karsten
Department of Human Ecology
3-02 Human Ecology Building
University of Alberta