Re: NATCC Airfare

Sara, thanks!  I have been noodling over plans w/ Olga Negnevitsky from
Israel & this was one of our options...if I hear from her today, I will try
to book!

How are you, how is the new baby?  You are currently on my desk in
black-and-white, in the announcement for the next adhesives course!

Looking forward to seeing you...and, if we come to PHila, we'll be bugging
you for a lab tour!

Take care & stay warm!
Love,
Deborah