[padg] ALCTS 101 at ALA Headquarters----not McCormick Center

 ALA Attendees:

Just a reminder that the ALCTS 101 event is at the ALA Headquarters---not in the McCormick Center.

Hope to see some of you there!

ALCTS 101 A Primer:  Who We Are, What We Do and How You Fit

Friday, July 10, 7-9 pm
ALA Headquarters, 50 E Huron St in Chicago.

Stop by the ALA Headquarters for an invigorating evening of ALCTS fun!!! Hear speakers talk about their ALCTS experiences.  Participate in a round robin of "Topical Table Talks" about ALCTS programs, interest groups, publications and more!!

Do you have Technology 2.0 skills?   Curious about digital preservation, METS/MODS, E-resources and RDA?  Would you like to design a webinar or start a Twitter or Facebook group to discuss/teach trending topics? We can really use your help and ideas as ALCTS goes through a facelift.

Would you like to provide service by mentoring? Or, are you looking for guidance as you navigate your career? ALCTS 101 is great place to start those discussions!

Check out the ALCTS 101 Wordle.<http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=91541179054&h=457cp&u=T42EZ>

Whether you are a new member, a prospective member or a reinvigorated participant, there is a role for you—come on down!!!