[padg] FW: [ALCTS Planning] Fwd: Reminder: ALCTS Planning Web Site

Folks, I know you have heard me go on about the ALCTS Planning Database in the past.  So, here is my reminder again!  Please do go into the database if you are planning or even thinking of planning some activity and fill out as much information as possible.  If you have entered an activity into the database in the past, please go into and make sure that the entry is up to date, this includes marking an activity as completed, once it has been done.

thanks
Bobbie Pilette

http://www.ala.org/cfapps/alcts/planning/plan_home.cfm

>Thank you for participating in our association's strategic planning,
>and please pardon any duplication.
>
>Warm regards,
>Carolynne
>for the ALCTS Planning Committee

Carolynne Myall
Head, Collection Services
University Libraries of Eastern Washington University
LIB 100, 816 F St.
Cheney, WA  99004-2423
Phone: (509) 359-6967; FAX: (509) 359-2476
Internet: Carolynne.Myall@xxxxxxxxxxxx