From: Cindy Hepfer [mailto:hslcindy@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 1:16 PM
To: ALCTS Leaders
Subject: [alctsleaders] [NISO tc46ballots] ISO standard revision -- call for participation(Document storage requirements for archive and library materials) (fwd)

FYI -- if any ALA member would like to volunteer for the ISO committee
mentioned below (you will not be able to access either URL in the message
because both documents are in a restricted area of the NISO website),
please send me your name, a brief statement regarding your relevant
experience, and your contact information by the end of Thursday (May 28) so
that I can pass that information along to NISO by their Friday (May 29)
deadline.

Based on the nominations/volunteer interest received, NISO will apparently
suggest at least one name to ISO for the working group that will revise
Document storage requirements for archive and library materials (ISO
11799:2003).

Best regards,

Cindy Hepfer (ALA Voting rep to NISO)
HSLcindy@xxxxxxxxxxx