[padg] Preservation at the Network Level - slides from MW 2009

Hi all,

Jake Nadal (UCLA) organized a great session on “Preservation at the Network Level” for the PAIG meeting at ALA Midwinter.   Roger Schonfeld presented a summary of recent research by Ithaka, and I provided an update on related work in OCLC Research; Cathy Martyniak (UFL) and Jake moderated the discussion.

Several people requested copies of the slides from our presentations so I’ve now posted mine on slideshare:   http://www.slideshare.net/RLGPrograms/preservation-at-the-network-level-challenges-opportunities-presentation

Thanks to Jake for arranging the session and to the meeting attendees for their thoughtful comments and feedback.   I’d be happy to talk further with anyone who has questions or comments about the Shared Print program at OCLC Research.

Constance

Constance Malpas

Program Officer, OCLC Research