[padg] Flood recovery powerpoints posted

Good Morning!

Nancy Baker and I have posted our PowerPoint’s we shared at the Midwinter 2009 PARS Forum – “Iowa Libraries Recover and Thrive in the Aftermath of the June 2008 Midwest Flooding” at

http://www.lib.uiowa.edu/preservation/Floodsof2008.html

From the above link you can find flood response and recovery information at our blog, Preservation Beat. The Beat has a link to More Flood Recovery Photos.

Please be patient with us. We’re posting, organizing, and labeling our blogs and photos as we have time. We’re going from our paper logs to our blog and uploading photos to share as we have time, in a rather haphazard way.

Best regards and have a great weekend!

Nancy

Nancy E. Kraft
University of Iowa Libraries