[padg] Custom 3-flap for LPs group order available through Nov 20

Dear PADG’ers

We are rehousing the LPs that were flood damaged in custom made 3-flap enclosures (and then reattaching the salvaged jacket information.)

LBS/Archival Products is making the 3-flaps for us. Our order will be processed this coming Thursday, November 20. If you wish to have this item made for you, orders must be to Janice Comer by next Thursday.

The specifications are:

3-flap enclosures made of .010 Sandstone Archival Board

Flaps #2 and #3 plus the center are 37" x  12 3/8" overall

Flap #1 is 12 3/8" at the fold and 12 1/4" at the outer edge.

(the sides of flap #1 are slightly tapered (1/16 taken from each side making it 12 1/4" at the outer edge and 12 3/8" at the fold) so that it won't interfere with the folds of #2 and #3)

The finished product is folded, has rounded corners and has an interior dimension of 12 ½” x 12 ½”.

The 3-flap is designed to fit inside a standard welded polypropylene record sleeve cover available through many archival product sources

Great enclosure for those collections where the LP is stored separately from the jacket. Or a salvage project such as ours.

Order by November 20, contact:

Janice Comer, Division Manager

LBS / Archival Products

P.O. Box 1413