To: <padg@xxxxxxx>
From: "Karen E Brown" <KEBrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10/14/2008 10:27AM
Subject: [padg] Binding Music Scores

Dear PADG: I am looking for manuals/information on in-house binding of music scores. I have one reference (Binding and care of printed music by Alice Carli) but I am looking for others.

Also, can anyone comment whether the technician doing the work would require musical training?

Thank you in advance for your ideas –

Best,

Karen E.K. Brown

University at Albany