[padg] IPM policies and procedures?

Hello All-

I am part of a Working Group for Integrated Pest Management (site: http://www.museumpests.net/).  As you can see from the URL, its focus was primarily for museum collections. I joined the group last year in hopes of including libraries and archives as a focus for this pest management resource as well. And it seems to be working - which is why I am sending out this inquiry.

We are looking to collect examples of institutional IPM policies and procedures from libraries, archives and historical societies that other institutions can use as references as they create their IPM programs.  Would any of you be willing to share your institution's policies and procedures? It could be as simple as pointing me to your website if you wish, or you can send me documentation. If you would like your institution to remain anonymous (if you are sending me documentation), I will be happy to honor that.

Anything you could pass along to me would be a big help for our Annual Meeting this coming February.

Thanks all!

Tara

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Tara D. Kennedy