[padg] New Name for PADG?

Hi all-

By now you have probably heard that all of ALA's Discussion Groups are converting to Interest Groups. Which means:

PADG needs a New Name

So send me or Jake your ideas... I think there is one obvious idea that it could be (oink oink), but creativity is appreciated here. And I suspect that PAIG is unpronounceable.... PAY-IG? PIE-GA?

Something fun to turn around in your brains this Tuesday...

Thanks!

Tara

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Tara D. Kennedy