From: Shannon Zachary [mailto:szachary@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2008 8:21 AM
To: padg@xxxxxxx
Subject: [padg] Re: RE: Re: Preservation photocopiers

Adhesion of photocopier (or laser printer) toner is influenced by
qualities of the paper as well as qualities of the machine or toner.
Toner just doesn't adhere well to some papers. When we prepare an
exhibit we've found we have to test the paper we want to use first. The
tape-pull test cited in another post is useful for this.

--
Shannon Zachary
Preservation & Conservation