[padg] Re: RE: Re: Preservation photocopiers

Adhesion of photocopier (or laser printer) toner is influenced by qualities
of the paper as well as qualities of the machine or toner. Toner just
doesn't adhere well to some papers. When we prepare an exhibit we've found
we have to test the paper we want to use first. The tape-pull test cited in
another post is useful for this.

--
Shannon Zachary
Preservation & Conservation