Re: [padg] Post It Notes in archival collections

In 1989 I made a presentation to the AIC Photographic
Materials Group called "Conservation Implications of
Yellow Sticky Tabs" (published in Volume 3 of "Topics
in Photographic Preservation, AICPMG 1989, pp. 66-8).

I can tell you that Post-it Notes will leave residue
behind on most paper, and on some paper it will tend
to pull paper fibers from the page when it is removed.

My short paper is available online in the download for
Volume 3 at:
http://aic.stanford.edu/sg/pmg/topics.html

See also:

(the following are all linked to the preceding)