From: Scott Devine [mailto:s-devine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 9:33 AM
To: padg@xxxxxxx
Subject: [padg] film preservation vendors

Greetings all,

I'm currently working with a collection of 16mm documentary films
that require reformatting.  I've used Colorlab in the past for film
preservation projects (production of new film as well as film
digitization) and been very satisfied with their work.

Are there other vendors you've worked with that you'd recommend for
reformatting/digitizing motion picture film?  If so, I'd appreciate a
reference -- offline is fine.

Many thanks,
Scott

Scott W. Devine