[padg] film preservation vendors

Greetings all,

I'm currently working with a collection of 16mm documentary films that require reformatting. I've used Colorlab in the past for film preservation projects (production of new film as well as film digitization) and been very satisfied with their work.

Are there other vendors you've worked with that you'd recommend for reformatting/digitizing motion picture film? If so, I'd appreciate a reference -- offline is fine.

Many thanks,
Scott

Scott W. Devine
Head of Preservation