[padg] ALA Web Site --- Graphic Design Concept --- Looking for Feedback

Here’s your chance to provide feedback to the proposed design of the ALA website. Please take a few minutes to the mockups and fill out a survey. The review of the design and answering the survey took me about 15 minutes.

What about our PARS pages, you ask? A review/update of our web pages will start within the next month or so. More about that nearer the time we start the revision work. First we need to take a look at the proposed design of the ALA website and give our input!

Thanks for taking time for this important survey.

All my best,

Nancy E Kraft

Nancy E. Kraft
319/335-5286