RE: [padg] pars EDUCATION dg

You are forgiven. I loved your poster! xxx

From: Adrienne Bell [mailto:aebell78@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2008 3:43 PM
To: padg@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [padg] pars EDUCATION dg

Karen & PADG:

I have not yet posted an agenda for Preservation Instruction, Education, and Outreach but should have everything finalized by the end of today.  My apologies for the very late nature of the anticipated post.

Sincerely,
Adrienne Bell
Chair, Preservation Instruction, Education, and Outreach Discussion Group

Karen E Brown <KEBrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear PADG: Is there an agenda/plan for the Education DG scheduled for Saturday 400 to 600 pm???? I don't see anything in the Archives.

Please let the membership know -- thank you!

Karen Brown/SUNY Albany

"A book gives you a sense of accomplishment, a sense of belonging to the world you just inhabited, a sense of possibility. Endless possibility. No wonder they scare the hell out of some people. Books are powerful things. Within their ideas hide the keys to the future. Ban them at your own risk." Greg Moody