[padg] PARS Recording Media Discussion Group

The Recording Media Discussion Group will meet at ALA Midwinter in Philadelphia
on Sunday, January 13, 2008 from 10:30 am - 12:00 pm in the Radisson
Plaza-Warwick Hotel Chestnut Room.

This DG we will have an open session for discussion, updates, and ideas for
Annual 2008.

If there is time and interest, we will also discuss the recent publication,
Sound Directions: Best Practices for Audio Preservation, created by the Sound
Directions project at Harvard University and Indiana University.  The pdf is
available from:

http://www.dlib.indiana.edu/projects/sounddirections/papersPresent/index.shtml

Hope you can join us!

Katie McCormick and Stephanie Lamson

__________________________________
Katie McCormick
Interim Associate University Librarian for Special Collections
Reference Archivist & Coordinator for the Oral History Program
J. Murrey Atkins Library
UNC Charlotte
9201 University City Blvd.
Charlotte, NC 28223