From: Heiduschke, Victoria [mailto:victoria.heiduschke@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2008 4:05 PM
To: padg@xxxxxxx
Subject: [padg] seeking brittle books

All,

Believe it or not, I’m in need of a few brittle books.  I’m looking for one book with extremely brittle paper.  I’m also looking for one book that has brittle paper and has been oversewn, and now the pages are cracking from the binding in a kind of stair-step fashion.  If anyone has something like this they are deaccessioning, I’d love to have it.  I’d be willing to make a donation to your library/department and pay for shipping.  If you have something, please contact me off-list at victoria@xxxxxxxxxxx or (406) 994-6668

Thanks so much,

Victoria Heiduschke

Librarian

Renne Library