[padg] Agenda for PADG Midwinter - correction

Hi all-

Apparently I moved Sue to another institution without her permission! Attached is the correction that Sue Kellerman is at Penn State and U Penn. Thanks for pointing this out, Charlie.

Sorry about that,

Tara

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Tara D. Kennedy