[padg] Reception for Walter Henry 2007 Harris/Banks Preservation Award Winner

Please join Preservation Technologies for a reception honoring Walter Henry, the recipient of the 2007 Paul Banks & Carolyn Harris Preservation Award.

The reception is Friday, January 11, 2008 from 6:30 – 8:30 pm at the historic Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts, located at 118 North Broad Street.

Invitations are being sent via the US Postal Service, but our mailing list is not perfect. Please let this posting serve as an invitation to the party.  We look forward to seeing you there.

Alix Bentrud

Preservation Technologies, LP.

111 Thompson Park Drive

Cranberry Township, PA 16066