szachary@xxxxxxxxx

From: Cathleen Martyniak <cathy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 08:33:53 -0500
To: <padg@xxxxxxx>
Conversation: Preservation video from University of Florida
Subject: [padg] Preservation video from University of Florida

All,

The book care video produced by the University of Florida Preservation Department, which debuted at Midwinter PADG in Seattle, is complete.  Our local video server is still not working quite right so we posted the video in segments on YouTube. The sound is a split second off but you get the idea.

Part One is at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWRfZUsj4iE
Part Two is at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKFLyrzt3Z0

If you would like a copy on DVD, please email me between now and Midwinter in Philly.  I will burn you a copy and give it to you at PADG.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Cathy

Cathleen L. Martyniak

Chair, Preservation Department

University of Florida Smathers Libraries

Gainesville, FL 32611

(voice) 352 273 2830

(fax) 352 392 6597

(email) cathy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx