RE: [padg] Safe paint

Well done!

Lori

-----Original Message-----
From: Angelina Altobellis [mailto:aaltobellis@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 1:33 PM
To: padg@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [padg] Safe paint

The Canadian Conservation Institute issued a technical bulletin that
addresses this topic:

Tetreault, Jean.  Coatings for Display and Storage in Museums.  Technical
Bulletin, no. 21.  Ottawa: Canadian Conservation Institute, 1999.

An abbreviated version of the bulletin, containing some very general
guidelines, is available at
http://www.cci-icc.gc.ca/publications/newsletters/news28/coatings_e.aspx.

Hope this helps.

Angelina Altobellis