RE: [padg] security for rare books

I will be away from the National Archives through October 5.  I will not
have access to email during this period.

Mary Lynn Ritzenthaler, Chief, Document Conservation Laboratory, will be
Acting Director, Preservation Programs,  Please contact him at
clarence.simmons@xxxxxxxxx  301-837-2982

If there is a records emergency, please contact NARA security at
301-837-2900.  Security will contact the Records Emergency (Beeper)
Response Team.

-
Doris A. Hamburg
Director, Preservation Programs
National Archives and Records Administration
8601 Adelphi Road
College Park, Maryland 20740
telephone 301-837-1785
cell 240-338-9121