From: Ann Marie Willer [mailto:amwillerala@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2007 1:43 PM
To: padg@xxxxxxx
Subject: [padg] recommendations for label printers

Colleagues,
We are thinking of replacing our aging thermal label printer.  I don't
see
much in the PADG archive that is current on this topic, so I'd be
interested
to hear what brand of label printer you are using and how it performs.
You
can email me directly if you like, and I will summarize for the list.

Thanks very much,
Ann Marie

Ann Marie Willer
Preservation Services Librarian
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
77 Massachusetts Ave.
Building 14-0513
Cambridge, MA 02139
617-253-5692 phone

Send ALA business to: AMWillerALA@xxxxxxxxx

  _____

Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your
story.
Play Sims  <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48224/*http://sims.yahoo.com/>
Stories at Yahoo! Games.

Beatriz Haspo
Collections Officer
Collections Access, Loan and Management Division
Library of Congress
Washington, D.C.
(202) 707-1131
(202) 707-7476 fax