[PADG:1459] Services for microfilm reprocessing and washing

Dear Colleagues: The University at Albany is updating the Libraries'
emergency response plan. We are having a difficult time finding a
company that will wash/reprocess 35 mm microfilm. We used to work with a
company in NH but they are no longer providing this service. Kodak will
only do Kodak film so we need other vendors to assist with recovery of
wet/dirty microfilm in the event of an emergency.

Thank you in advance for any leads.

Best to all,

Karen E.K. Brown
Preservation Librarian