[PADG:1336] HVAC Improvements, Consultants, and RFPs

Having completed a year of base-line environmental monitoring and analysis in several locations, UIUC is starting a project to begin improving environmental conditions in our Rare Book and Manuscript Library.

I would be interested in hearing from anyone that would be willing to share: We are still very early in this process, and I would like to make sure that we cast as wide a net as possible. However, I also want to build upon the experience of my colleagues.

Please feel free to reply off-list if there is anything that you do not want shared publicly. All responses will remain confidential.

Thank You,

Tom Teper

Acting Associate University Librarian for Collections
Head of Preservation and Assistant Professor,
        John "Bud" Velde Endowed Professorship
University Library
246F Main Library
University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign
1408 West Gregory Drive
Urbana, IL      61801

Telephone:       217-244-8755
Fax:              217-244-4358