From: Yvonne McLean [mailto:ymclean@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2007 12:16 PM
To: joangate@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Wireless at conv. center in Seattle?

Hi Joan, conference services noted that you request internet access for your
PARS meeting in the convention center, (#240562, Room 2B), and we would like
to know if you will be able to access the internet using a wireless
connection.

We will have wireless connection in the meeting rooms and want to make sure
you have a wireless card in your computer and will be able to access the
internet.  Please let us know if you can use wifi or not.

Yvonne

Yvonne A. McLean, CMP
Conference/Events Coordinator
ALA Conference Services