[PADG:1131] Re: call number labels versus only bar codes

Jeanne,
You may start a trend. I thought we were not putting call numbers on and double checked with our shelf prep folks and was told we were. However, she looked at me when I asked "why" and said that was a good question. So, that is something we are going to look into.

Seem logical to me to not put them on if they are going to be shelved by size and located by barcode.

Bobbie