[PADG:1130] Student to co-chair committee

Title: Message
Dear Colleagues: I am looking for a mystery student. I met a young woman at All Committees for ALCTS/PARS on Monday morning at ALA Annual in New Orleans who expressed interest in co-chairing a discussion group, but I didn't get her name. The PQTDG Co-Chair is looking for someone. If you are the mystery student, or know who it is that might be looking to participate in the is exciting preservation opportunity, kindly contact me at kebrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, or Jay Hurd at jhurd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

All the best,

Karen E.K. Brown
Preservation Librarian
University at Albany LE 310