From: owner-alctsleaders@xxxxxxx [mailto:owner-alctsleaders@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mary Beth Weber
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2006 12:11 PM
To: ALCTS Division Leaders
Subject: [ALCTSLEADERS:1243] Deadline for ANO reports

Dear Colleagues,

I hope everyone had a safe trip back from New Orleans.  August 1 is the deadline for submitting reports for the August issue of the ALCTS Newsletter Online.  This applies to section annual reports, committee reports, interest and discussion group reports, and liaison reports.  For your convenience, report forms are available on the ALCTS site at http://www.ala.org/ala/alcts/alctsmanual/alctsforms/forms.htm.   Reports may be submitted as Word documents or in HTML.  Please note that reports should also be submitted to Helen Reed, Chair of the Planning Committee, as well as the ALCTS Office.  If you have questions or concerns, let me know.

I look forward to working with all of you and to reading your reports.  I thank those individuals who have already submitted reports.

Sincerely,

Mary Beth Weber
Editor, ALCTS Newsletter Online