[PADG:1054] RE: Fwd: LAMA Program on Emergency and Disaster Planning

Please anyone who attends this program at ALA please contact me if you are willing to share handouts and share your impressions of the program. Many thanks, Jeanne

Jeanne Drewes
Assistant Director for Access & Preservation
Michigan State University Libraries
W108 Main Library
East Lansing, MI  48824
517 432 6123 ext 147