From: Charles Wilt [mailto:cwilt@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2006 4:26 PM
To: 'Jane Hedberg'; joangate@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: FW: [PADG:1018] FW: PARS meeting moved

Joan and Jane,

Okay and you'll need to make sure everyone knows this.  You are in the
convention center room 388-390 for the all committee meeting.  There is no
record on the Hampton Inn's meeting report that conference services has that
your meeting is scheduled there.

Talking with conference services, it again looks like the software package
they use ignored entries made by the staff and assigned your meeting (by
meeting name) to the Hampton.  Needless to say, they were upset that this
happened since this is just one in a longer line of mishaps with this
software package.

So to repeat:  PARS All Committee Meeting is scheduled for Convention Center
Room 388-390.

Ignore the Hampton Inn.

Charles

>>> <joangate@xxxxxxxxx> 05/26/06 2:56 PM >>>
Jane: I just more carefully compared your message with Charles'.  I went
back and checked out the schedule.  There's a conflict on the schedule.
  By
copying Charles on this message, I am asking for clarification.  Joan

  _____