[PADG:1012] Preservation Projects Officer- NARA opening

Preservation Projects Officer  GS-14
National Archives and Records Administration in College Park, MD
The posting has reopened and will close May 31.

This key management job at NARA involves many  aspects of our preservation program for the National Archives in Washington, the regions and Presidential Libraries.   The position has the responsibility to provide  recommendations and advice relating to the preservation needs, maintenance, and reformatting of textual and non-textual archival records and historical materials nationwide.  The Preservation Projects Officer will participate in
day-to-day operations, manage preservation projects, develop and recommend immediate and long range plans, and develop overall policy and standards for preservation activities at NARA.

For information on the position and the application process, see
http://jobsearch.usajobs.opm.gov/getjob.asp?JobID=42071320

Also, I would be glad to provide further information.

Doris A. Hamburg
Director, Preservation Programs
National Archives and Records Administration
Room 2800  NWT
8601 Adelphi Road
College Park, MD 20740-6001

tel.    301-837-1785