[PADG:1011] A call for "weird" things

All,

Annette Morris and I are putting together the agenda for Cooperative
Preservation Strategies DG at Annual, and we'd like your help.

The DG will be discussing the weird things that libraries and archives end
up owning and how to deal with them.  So, we're asking you what some of the
interesting things your library or archives has and how you've dealt with
them.  We'd very much appreciate it if you would email us
(vheidus@xxxxxxxxx, morrisa@xxxxxxxx) what it was and how you dealt with it.
We'll abide by the "names have been changed to protect the innocent"
philosophy and not identify the owning library or archive during the DG.

So, anyone have any mummies?  Biscuits?  Inflatable beach balls used to
teach arithmetic?  How'd you deal with the magazine with the bubble gum
page?

Thanks so much for your help making this DG's discussion a great one!

Victoria
Victoria Heiduschke
Preservation Librarian
Milner Library