[PADG:978] Old friends

Title: Old friends

Many of you will recognize many of these people who have been--and some still are--staff members of the Division of Preservation & Access.

Microsoft Photo Editor 3.0 Picture

The occasion was my retirement party. (That's why I got to stand in front, and to change the dimensions of the picture so that we all look a teeny bit taller and thinner.) I'm not, however, retiring from preservation--see you in New Orleans.

Best wishes,
Barbara
bpaulson@xxxxxxxxx