[PADG:967] Re: vendors converting microfilm to digital

Carleton used ColorMax in Paynesville, MN to digitize (with OCR) our student newspaper. Most of the work was done from hard-copy, but some from microfilm. We are very happy with the quality of the work. They are a small company, but seem to know what they are doing.

<http://www.colormax.com/>

~Carol
Carol E. Eyler                                 ceyler@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Head of Technical Services
Carleton College Library                507-646-4268 voice
One North College St.                    507 646-4087 fax
Northfield, MN 55057