[PADG:959] Disasters on Discovery

I visited Kim Komando's "Cool Site of the Day" links and found this website that I wanted to pass along.  I'm always looking for ways to make disaster information interesting.  --Patricia

Perfect disaster information

The Discovery Channel is promoting an upcoming show, "Perfect Disaster." Its advertisements go beyond the usual. Rather than just plug the show, it offers interactive features to rouse your interest.

To start, video clips of the upcoming show are available. Interactive pages on the anatomy of a disaster keep your attention. For easy fun, put together historic disaster puzzles with your mouse.

When you think you know it all, test yourself. The Hazard Quiz might put you in your place. I could have done better. I think I'll take the test again now that I know the answers!

TO VISIT TODAY'S COOL SITE, GO HERE:
dsc.discovery.com/convergence/perfectdisaster
--
Patricia Palmer Selinger
Head, Preservation Department

patricia.selinger@xxxxxxx