[PADG:932] Re: Seek venue to publish environmental analysisarticle

The annual refereed journal of the book and paper group of the Institute of Conservation, The Paper Conservator, features articles on all aspects of collection care in libraries, archives, museums and galleries. This journal is produced in the UK but has an international audience and a circulation of some 3,000. If you would like to reach conservators of library and archive materials involved in environmental monitoring and control, I'd suggest The Paper Conservator.

Jane Eagan
Oxford Conservation Consortium
Editor, The Paper Conservator

Tom Teper wrote:

Tyra:

Might I suggest Collections: A Journal for Museum and Archives Professionals. It only started publication in 2004, but it generally looks good to me. Publication information from our catalog is below.

Tom

--

Title: Collections : a journal for museum and archives professionals.
Published: Walnut Creek, Calif. : AltaMira Press, 2004-