[PADG:910] Paperback Preferred BNA

Our institution is considering changing our approval plan profile with Blackwell North America to "paperback preferred".  Notwithstanding the obvious differences, I would like to poll PADG to ask the following:

Which institutions have gone paperback preferred?   What was the reason for doing/not  doing so?

How have you evaluated your success/failure in this decision?

What types of measurement(s) have you used?

Has it varied among the disciplines?

Any other comments welcomed.

Many thanks

Sophia K. Jordan-Mowery