From: Larry Heiman [mailto:larry.heiman@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2005 9:07 AM
To: Grant, Tyra
Subject: RDA draft comments

You may have already heard that the Joint Steering Committee for
Revision
of Anglo-American Cataloguing Rules is making the draft of the new
edition
available to all for comment at the below Web site.  It includes
information on how to submit comments.  If you prefer, comments can be
sent
to me and I will submit to CC:DA as the PARS representative.  Please
pass
this information on to all who you think may be interested.
Thanks, Larry

http://www.collectionscanada.ca/jsc/rdadraftpt1.html

Larry Heiman
Catalog Librarian, Arts & Sciences Team
Catalog Dept. Sterling Memorial Library. Yale University
P.O. Box 208240 New Haven CT 06520-8240
(203)432-0012  larry.heiman@xxxxxxxx