[PADG:784] Re: PARS discussion @ ala midwinter

I am away will be returning to the National Archives at College Park, MD on Monday, January 9.

Please direct immediate questions to

to Ann Seibert, Acting Director, Preservation Programs :

ann.seibert@xxxxxxxx  301-837-1567

If there is a records emergency, please contact NARA security at 301-837-2900.  Security will contact the Records Emergency (Beeper) Response Team.

-
Doris A. Hamburg
Director, Preservation Programs
National Archives and Records Administration

>>> padg 12/26/05 18:50 >>>

Below I have some options for the PARS discussion group topic.  I wanted to get feed back on the direction of the discussion before I arranged for a panel or other formal discussion.

Possible Midwinter topics for the  PARS Discussion Group on Sunday January 22, 4:00pm:

More on disaster plans and preparedness (the PADG group is also discussing this).

or

Digital resources and reformatting  (more about Google print and other digital iniatives).

or

Cafes in libraries / food and drink policies (a discussion on the PADG listserv from last fall).

Please let me know which topic you'd like to discuss in San Antonio.

Sarah M. Erekson
Librarian 1
Chicago Public Library
Brighton Park Branch