[PADG:729] Re: FW: from today's posting

I am on travel and will be returning to the National Archives at College Park, MD on Monday, November 14.

Please direct immediate questions to

to Mary Lynn Ritzenthaler, Acting Director, Preservation Programs :

marylynn.ritzenthaler@xxxxxxxx  301-837-2906

If there is a records emergency, please contact NARA security at 301-837-2900.  Security will contact the Records Emergency (Beeper) Response Team.

-
Doris A. Hamburg
Director, Preservation Programs
National Archives and Records Administration