[PADG:671] Informal survey results on digitizing brittle materials

PADG,

In early September, I sent out an informal survey about institutions that have incorporated digitization as part of their reformatting programs. I attached a document summarizing the results. A few of the institutions requested that they not be identified. I summarized the results and edited any identifying information to respect the institutions that wish to remain anonymous.

Thank you to everyone that responded to my questions. Your help is greatly appreciated.

If you have difficulty with the attachment, please contact me directly at jeanann@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks!
Jean Ann

Jean Ann Croft Preservation Librarian University of Pittsburgh 412-244-7522