[PADG:669] Re: Position available at MIT Libraries

Good luck Carla, hope it works out for you.  Have a good weekend -
Rhonda

Rhonda Donaldson
LTA II
e-Reserves Jr. Guru in Training
Circulation Department
Downtown Campus Library
P O Box 6069
Morgantown, WV
26506
293-4040 x4094
rhonda.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"Without change, something sleeps inside us, and seldom
awakens. The sleeper must awaken."
--Frank Herbert

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their
dreams."
- Eleanor Roosevelt

>>> cmontori@xxxxxxxxx 9/23/2005 5:39:00 PM >>>

Well shit and damn!  Obviously, I thought I was responding only to
Jennifer. And yes, I'm a New Englander born and bred; and yes, I would

love to move home.

Yours in the struggle,
Carla

Quoting cmontori@xxxxxxxxx: