[PADG:495] RE: No "Maximizing your Binding Budget" Preconferenc e BUt a bonus publication!

Dear Jeanne,

The Music Library Association Preservation Committee is working on ways to
promulgate appropriate standards for the binding of music scores, and one of
the suggestions we're following up on is to be involved in the drafting of
the next Guide. (You may already have heard about this from another
committee member -- Lisa Lazar made sure I noticed your announcement!) It
would be a big help to us to have a copy of the current guide, but we're not
certain we'll be able to have a committee member attend the Library Binding
Discussion Group meeting (one member plans to as long as she can fit her
work schedule around it, but knows she's violently overscheduled as it is,
so I don't want to count on it!).

Is there a way we can beg or buy a copy?

Many thanks!

Alice Carli
Conservator, Sibley Music Library
Chair, MLA Preservation Committee